Tuesday, November 6, 2007

David Letterman, rotting wood, and unidentified infants

I was a guest on Letterman twice. The studio was filled with bright white items, there were lacy white table cloths on circular tables and all of the walls were white as well. There was a long white couch for guests. I wasn't really there as a guest, I was just supposed to stand onstage for some reason or another. I spent a lot of time waiting backstage and essentially outside the studio in an underpass sort of area. In another portion of my dream, my roommate Erin and I moved into a beautifully decrepit loft-like building. It was rather narrow and everything seemed slightly out of proportion. I can't really remember the story that occurred there, but I vaguely remember it being interesting to say the least. There was also a swimming pool near by where I ended up playing with an infant in the water while a few other people sat completely submerged with their children at the bottom of the pool. Eventually the pool was drained and those who had been at the bottom looked at me in a strange way as I held my laughing baby. I'm not actually sure who the infant belonged to.

No comments: