Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Celebrity Dreams

Saturday night I had a dream with Billie Joe from Green Day. I had just sat down at a restaurant for a lovely dinner date when Billie rudely came over to my table and asked, "Are you excited for the concert tonight?" I thought, "Man, this guy is full of himself," but tastefully replied, "I'm sure it will be a good time for everyone who is there." Prior to my dinner I had helped set up the venue and I was well aware of how the concert was going to be played out. He continued to ramble on about his band and easily began to ruin my date. During his endless talking I somehow became aware that Billie had slept with my friend Spencer (who in my dream was very dirty and STD-filled) and was on a hunt to find more ass. I ended up leaving my date immediately after that thought and I ran to the zoo where I found Jessi. Jessi took me to her high school where we ran through all of the chemistry labs to find her old Chemistry teacher who was infatuated with Billie Joe. We eventually found her inbetween two labs in a room made of two walls and two doors. We stood, a frantic mess, in the small corridor and after catching our breath informed Jessi's teacher of Billie's ways. The teacher was glad that we had rushed to tell her of Billie's sexcapades because she was so ready to tap that. And then I woke up.

Last night I had a dream that I was doing an interview piece on the Olsen twins. One of the twins was dating another celebrity... like Aaron Carter. I interviewed the two at Santa Monica beach and Aaron was there. The two answered my questions fully except when I asked Twin #1 if she was dating Aaron. She answered in a way that completely ignored my question, but Twin #2 chimed in and said, "Why else would he be here?" making it quite obvious that they were an item. Twin #1 immediately ran off into the ocean, a bit frustrated with her other half, and seemed to forget all issues as she waded and giggled in the salt water. Twin #2 then ditched me for her other half. I walked away as they blissfully played in the ocean.

1 comment:

lander and daniel said...

I love the green day one. Because Jessi and i went to school together, I immediately thought of Mr. Kemp when you mentioned a science teacher. Which is really funny