Saturday, October 20, 2007

Library, Comedian, Phones

I was walking around the CU campus library with either my family, or with two women I met recently. The library was much larger, had some resturaunts in it, and outdoor catwalks, which were enormous and made out of stone. I had a distinct sense of deja vu, that i had either had this dream before, or actually been here before. Anyway, it was snowing a little and we were walking along this enourmous stone catwalk within the library.
We went inside and there was some conflict about where we would eat. Then we went to watch a stand up comedian inside the library, at this point it was clearly one of the women i'd met recently, The comedian was trying his best, and was pretty funny, regardless, people were slowly getting up and leaving, to his great dissapointment. Everyone was gone except for us, sitting in the back. Somehow it transitioned into a very physically intimate moment between me and the woman i was sitting with. which i remember liking but feeling a little uncomfortable as the comedian was undoubtedly watching us, as we were the only people in the audience.
Then i was walking around outside with my friend andy who recieved a call from a woman, he did'nt answer it though, he said that if you make em keep trying a few times then you have a better chance of "gettin' your D wet". I thought he was a really crass person, my phone then rang, and in my dream, i knew it was the same person who had just called andy and i intended fully to answer it. but then i popped awake and realized that my actual phone was ringing, it was the first time i've had such a distinct overlapping of dream and reality.

No comments: