Friday, October 12, 2007

Nicknames & Shit

I never remember much of my dreams anymore which is really frustrating.

The other night I had a dream where I had to nickname an old school mate. His real name is Terry but in my dream his name was Chris. The nicknames that I had to decide between were Big Chris and Crazy Chris. I decided Big Chris was more fitting because Terry is balls to the walls tall. In retrospect both nicknames are horrible. Crazy Chris is a bit better but only because its alliteration.

It was really weird that Terry was in my dream because I kind of forgot about his existence. Over the summer he drunk dialed my friend, Helen, while we were in Chicago. It was very random since they hadn't seen or spoken in four years. Coincidentally this dream occurred on Helen's birthday.



Today I skipped my math class and napped in the engineering library. I woke up every five minutes or so during the half hour period in which i chose to lay. In one of those five minute spans I had a dream where Jessi had shit in her hair. I didn't question the issue but said very blatantly, "You've got some shit in your hair," and woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"you've got some shit in your hair" ... that's a phrase i want to say to someone in my life x)