Friday, October 19, 2007

bits and pieces

I don't remember as much as I would have liked from my dream last night, but these are the three most interesting points.

* I was hanging out in the dorms and went to the room of my old best friend from high school who I haven't talked to in ages. There were some other girls in there too. After a few minutes I realized that I was completely naked. I felt so rude because I just wanted to be naked, but I was making everyone else terribly uncomfortable. So I tried to dress myself as quickly as possible, but I couldn't remember where I had left my clothes. I started to put on some pants that were laying next to me, but then realized that they were Michael's and that they wouldn't fit me. I borrowed some clothes from one of the girls in the room and wouldn't look at anyone the rest of the time because I was so embarrased.

* I became a member of a very hip, exclusive club where the members traded super obscure VHS film-noirs by mail. I just let mine pile up though and never watched them which I felt very bad about.

* My family owned a tiny miniature poodle and I walked into my room to see it shitting out of its mouth all over everything. I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen and I ran to get my mom, but she got very, very upset with me for laughing at the situation.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

your last dream made me giggle.