Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day of the Dead

Mali and I were in a shop and she had just purchased some very strong sleeping pills. She was showing them to me and telling me about how strong they were, and that she was going to dupe someone with them somehow. We were then at a dinner party and Mali offered me a strange, watery looking glass of milk, i pointed out that it looked strange and she said she'd pour it into a different glass, she did, in the new cup i could see four pills floating on the top of the cup. I was outraged and stormed out of the building. Mali was very apologetic and chased me out of the building, trying to apologize. To make amends she offered me a bag of pills, in it was ritalin, adderall, and fake testosterone.

My family and I were looking for somewhere to eat, so we went into P.F Changs, this particular establishment was just a buffet in a dorm room, which was'nt really what i expected from that expensive of a resturaunt. I did'nt want to eat it because there was nothing vegetarian. We sat down and i started explaining to my mother why i had spent so much money on clothes. Then the table was a bed, and the room became more like a dorm,. I was trying to go to bed, but a small bear came in. Everyone was panicking about the bear and nobody knew what to do. I stood on the bed and grabbed hold of a large rope that was hanging from the ceiling, I swang towards the bear and gave it a solid blow. I swung high and did the same thing again. At this point i started swinging out of control, in every direction, higher and higher. I was very scared, there were a lot of people in the room, to avoid hitting them i had to strain my whole body to fight the centrifugal force and lift my feet up. I shut my eyes for a long time, hoping that i would stop swinging. finally i decided to open my eyes, when i did i saw that i had done so just in time, as there was a prime oppurtunity to dismount the rope. I did just that but was very disoriented. I tried to stay balanced and stumbled through the crowded room looking for the bear. I turned around and it was right there in my face, sitting on a bed that was at eye level. I jumped back, but realized that it was terribly wounded. it now lay on the floor, moaning and writhing around. I was incredibly upset by this sight, and i collapsed to the floor, overcome with grief for what i had just done. I sat in a heap with my head against a door, weeping. When i woke up, my face was covered with tears. I had been crying in my sleep!

No comments: