Tuesday, October 23, 2007

reminiscent

To fight these cars we were in a very blue expanse of land at dusk. We fought them in tents with a crowd behind us. That welling emotive competitiveness kept returning in my stomach as we tried to beat them. In our massive church service in a very high storied church--the floor we were on was still cathedral-esque but was in a larger city surrounded by skyscrapers--opposing forces were still among the throng. I'm not sure . . . I can't remember the name. In the basement was a very antagonistic car and I had to hurry up and down the back corner stairs until we finally tried to escape. Once free, in the hustle of big city plaza's, I began following a man with a cane, though he was accompanied by several relatives. I ended up having to pick up his cane and place it for him for any movement to occur and then finally when we came to a store I stretched far and placed his cane to the left as I hurried inside this retail shop.

No comments: